I was originally thinking of doing this card for the Our Daily Bread challenge but I realized this card was really more for a kid and not a masculine card so I'm looking forward to making a card for that challenge but as I got going I really enjoyed seeing this card come to life.
- paper layers paper for the beaver cut from "Create A Critter" Cricut cardtrigde cut at 2 1/4 inches
- Patterned papers from the DCWV The Green Stack
- jute cord by Cousin in black
- sentiment using the letters from Hampton Art which I got on Cleareance at my Local Michaels store
- Inkadinkadoo embossing powder on the sentiment in Bronze.
- embossing folder by Darice called Wood Grain.