Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Cropped challenge #1


Ok, so I am participating in the Cropped Mystery Box Challenge Event. This is my first entry. Meeting challenge #1. We were required to do a masking technique modeled after Megan Elizabeth's sunset card in either style or technique. I chose the technique of the masking. Hopefully my card fits the request. I'm a little nervous, my card is so different from the other submissions.

Anyway, since I typically make cards to send to Operation Write Home I wanted to follow the challenge guidelines but also do something that would meets the size requirements of 4.25 x 5.5 for the charity. This was my first try at any type of masking technique. I love the way it came out. I hope you feel the same!

Materials:
pigment inks
masking product by inkadinkadoo
perfect pearls - ice white
Martha Stewart punch - Aspen Snowflake
Sentiment -Lili of the Valley A5 set 4 Merry Christmas

3 comments:

glorygirl said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you used the masking to make a lovely winter background. Your card is beautiful!

Unknown said...

I think it turned out beautiful! I'm working on mine this weekend:)

Court said...

Really cute! Thanks for helping out out troops too! This weekend is gonna be so much fun!!