Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Interlocking Gate-fold Masculine Plaid

Welcome to my little space on the blog sphere!
 I hope your day is going well and you are finding some time to be creative.

Today is a quick post showcasing an Interlocking Gate-fold card.
If you would like to view a video tutorial on how to make this card style you can find one linked under the tutorial tab.


I used my Cricut maker to cut our the intricate frame design.

I also added some shimmer with a shimmer pen to the frame for added interest. Listed below are the products I used.


Products:
Gina K Designs - Blue Lagoon card stock
Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid Winter 6 x 6 patterned paper stack
Georgia Pacific white card stock
Hero Arts - envelope pattern block background stamp
CAS-ual Friday for Catherine Pooler - All About You stamp Set
gems
Cricut Cartridge - Frame of Mind

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: