Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Pretty Things Pocket Letter

Hello My Friends! I hope you are all doing well. Today's post will show case a pocket letter! What's a Pocket Letter, you ask? it is the newest rage in the crafting world and you can check out all the information about Pocket Letters and the woman who created them, Jannette lane over on Pocket Letter Pals.

Anyway, I started creating them several months ago and they are so addictive! . Pocket Letters are swapped with other crafters, so my partner and I decided we would swap a Pocket Letter with a  simple "Pretty Things" theme.



I chose to make this Pocket Letter have some fun interactive elements.
As seen here with the envelope, mini greeting card, file folder and pocket flap; all filled with crafting goodies.


I also included a mini notebook that I put together and sewed the binding on my mini Janome.


I added a pocket element to the binder top of the pocket Letter that included one of my favorite scriptures, a mini tag and some ribbon.

Lastly, I included as part of the goodies I wanted to send my Pen Pal Partner some hand made Card Candy. If you are not sure what that is there are tons of examples on Pinterest but basically it is hand made paper embellishments that crafters can choose to add to their scrapbook pages, hand made greeting cards or any other paper project.

So that is it for today's post. I hope you enjoyed viewing my project.  I hope you find time to be creative today!


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


No comments: