Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, March 7, 2016

Black and White Friend Card

Hi There! I'm CASE'ing another card over at Stamp Nation. For this card I decided to keep the colors simple and add a pop of color for the center of the sentiment panel.

I stenciled the background, used lots of sentiments to create the panel and added a "girly" touch with the ribbon and bow.

Here's the card I cased made by: Jwayman77 over at Stamp Nation


If' you haven't tried CASEing cards give it a try. It's so fun to see what you can do by be inspired by someone else's design.
Products:
Hero Arts Friends stamp set
$ stamp
Passionate Pink ink by Gina K Designs
Black Onyx ink and cardstock by Gina K Designs
White Luxury Cardstock by Gina K Designs
Stencil by Heidi Swapp

Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

You have case so beautifully !!
I am having a celebration on my blog...please do drop in when you can.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration