Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, June 15, 2015

CMM-Balloon Fun

Good Morning and Welcome to Card Making Monday!

Today I am going to showcase a card I made using a tutorial from Jennifer McGuire. You can find the video here. and also under my tutorial tab page. I just thought these cards were so cuter so I had to sit down and make them!

I don't have the dies Jennifer uses but I do have a Cricut machine. I cut a 5.5 inch circle using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge out of various  colored card stock, cut the circles in half and then trimmed one side to fit the width of the card. It worked like a charm and I got 10 cards out of the whole process!

I wanted a little shimmer so i sprayed some pearl dust on the balloons. In the picture the pink and red balloons seemed a bit heavy on the shimmer but they don't look that way in real life. I think the shimmer caught the light in the camera flash.

I hope you enjoy these card and visit Jennifer's YouTube video and try it yourself. It's a fun card that way quick to assemble.

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)




2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Just fabulous!! Love all these balloons and you have made these cards so adorable!!

Tindaloo said...

Awesome clean & simple cards! such a fun idea :)