Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, May 14, 2015

UMT-Paint Chip Cards, Funky Fun

Welcome to my new Using My Tools post and the last one using some paint chips...for now.... with my last samples I chose to get funky and make them a little different and unique. One masculine and one more feminine.

These splash, splatter stamps are from My Favorite Things

The letter stamps are fro Inkadinkadoo

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy some time crafting 

Thank you for joining me and I hope you find time this week to create something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)