Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

cropped - In the Eyes of a Boy

I really enjoyed making this layout. I remember when my son was soo sweet, not he's 12. Still awesome but not so sweet baby boy anymore. lol  I began scrapbooking 2 years ago in Nov. of this year so I have ALOT to catch up on.

I cut out the dog in red paper to give it the look for Clifford the Dog. I will also be making a Blue Clues dog using blue card stock and some light blue circles on another layout. I hand cut the wave that I used a pencil line drawn on the pother side of the patterned paper. I used embroidery thread for the center of the buttons to add some interest,
Materials:
Dog cut from Cricut cartridge Everyday Paper Dolls
buttons
Embroidery floss in blue
Sentiment from Fiskers Baby Boy

No comments: