Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

613 Ave Create-Purple Girl

Welcome! I'm so glad your here to check out another Design Team creation for the 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog. I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to showcase a fun digi image by Aurora Wings called Woman with Gardenia and Pearls.  We have a color theme challenge this week.
I chose blue/purple/turquoise as my color theme.
Here's my card using the beautiful image! Although this isn't the typical Mother's Day card when I showed my mum this card todas she oooed and aahhhed so I think I'll put a nice love you mom sentiment inside and make it her Mother's day card but shhhh! Don't tell... 


4/13/2014

Here's a close up of the digital image.
I even added some purple marker color in the strands of her hair.
I inked up the paper doily to coordinate with the color combo and added some blues and purple ink to the paper flowers. 
I think next time I order I'll just order white and ink the flowers the colors I need. Although I don't usually make cards this dimensional and busy I wanted to make the embellishments as luxurious as the image so lots of flowers and ribbon seemed in order.

Product:
Pattern papers from my stash
Bazzill cardstock
Circle Spellbinder Die
gems from ACMoore bridal section
Papers and leaves from Wild Orchid flowers
Boysenberry & Sky Blue Colorbox pigment inks
Recollections gems
paper doily
white gel pen
cream netting
Butterflies cut from Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
Jolee's Boutique Dual Tone Prizm Diamond gems
Copic Markers

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. You have until March 31rst to be entered into the drawing so it's not too late to become a follower! Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Have a special Special Sunday and enjoy the moments. We would love for you to join in our challenge and go back to 613 Avenue Create to link up your project.




27 comments:

Kasandra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue Bridesmith said...

What a Fab design, love the image, thank you for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love to see you back again next week for another fun challenge......Good Luck
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
XX

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Fabulous make hun love it and ty for joining us at Fantastic Tuesday - very good luck Judith DT xxx

pauline said...

Lovely great design love it ,thank you for joining the March challenge over at Seemacrafts ,Pauline DT member x

Maureen R said...

Lovely card & your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
Maureen DT

Ema M said...

Beautiful and absolutely fabulous colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
FCB DT Coordinator

Kaija said...

Absolutely Beautiful card!
Thank for joining us at Fitztown Challenge
Hugs Kaija DT-member

~ginny said...

Oh my! Your Mom is gonna be tickled - well - blue and purple over this one! Your design is so lush - it is fun enlarging and looking for the details - nicely done Amy!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Mirella Diaz-Kaleem said...

wow, Amy!!! this card is so beautiful!!!! amazing colours, so many details, layers and all that flowers! the image is so beautifully coloured! love it!!!
Mirella DK

Mirella Diaz-Kaleem said...

I meant "all THOSE flowers".... duh!!!! Have a lovely week!
Mirella DK

Judy McKay said...

Wonderful colours and design. Those flowers are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Fitztown. Hope you will be back here again soon. Juy DT

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

This is gorgeous Amy, I love your coloring and all those gorgeous flowers you added!! Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

Michelle said...

This is so stunning. The image, colours and layout are so beautiful. You have done a wonderful job. Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card love your colouring of this fab image and thanks for sharing at Crafty sentiments

Shazza said...

thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Your card is beautiful, love the image x

Gail Tuff said...

fantastic card love it, thank you for joining the March challenge over at Seemacrfts xx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Your card is stunning! I love your coloring of the image and all of your wonderful embellishments. Thank you for entering our Mother's Day Challenge at JellyPark Friends this round an good luck...
Hugs,
Georgia

Andree said...

A fabulous card with great colouring and layout.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge. Please make sure you follow the blog to be eligible to win x

sammi said...

Absolutely stunning! So much to look at! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “March Recipe” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Teresa said...

Beautiful Card! I love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!

Lena's Creations said...

Beautiful card. I love the colours and all the extra details you added.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Lena – DT Member
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our March Recipe Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

Brenda said...

So pretty!! Thanks for joining the challenge over at Srapbook Blessings Club!

Brenda
SBC DT

ladynurse4 said...

This card is so beautiful. Such lovely colors and so sophisticated too. Thanks for joining us over at Scrapbook Blessings Club.
Barbara
SBC DT

Cindy said...

Love this! And you already know she loves it, so that's genius that you're giving it to her :-) Thanks for joining us at SBC.

Debbie said...

This is a beautiful card. So pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at AGOAC this time. x

Pop's Cards said...

This is beautiful sweetie, loving the colours too, I am however sorry to say you have to many challenges to qualify for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge sorry, hugs Pops x